Monday, September 26, 2016

September 26, 2016

Today is a very hot day. It reminds me of home. Except in reality, back at home its over 100 degrees and everyone would rather stay in a freezer all day then enjoy the sunshine. Today, I am enjoying the sunshine. I am very stressed out, but I am okay. I actually feel happy. 

I wanted this post to be an update on what I've done since my meltdown: 

1. I went out with my roommate. She got her palm read & I bought two jackets. This is me being happy. 

2. I bought clay and made some necklaces. I'm really loving my  new designs. I also finally made an etsy shop. BUT, there's nothing listed. You can find it here. There will be stuff listed soon!


3. I made another plant hanger.



Today is only Monday but I kind of like this idea of weekly list of what happened? Lets see how this idea goes. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment